With Sadig Performance, managers evaluate corporate performance in a consolidated or detailed way, following strategic planning through objectives, projects, initiatives, actions, indicators, targets, alerts, follow-ups, among others:
· versatility and ease of parameterization;
· meets the requirements of various management methodologies (BSC, Quality Programs etc);
· strategic maps;
· performance indicators;
· cause and effect diagrams;
· initiatives and actions with automatic follow-up;
· centralization of project documentation.